WELCOME IN CoBL CLAN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IN CoBL CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoBL_RoNy vs CoBL_Fata7tah

4 posters

Go down

CoBL_RoNy  vs    CoBL_Fata7tah Empty CoBL_RoNy vs CoBL_Fata7tah

Post  Alpha_ Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 pm

My First game vs fata

Download
Alpha_
Alpha_
Clan member

Back to top Go down

CoBL_RoNy  vs    CoBL_Fata7tah Empty Re: CoBL_RoNy vs CoBL_Fata7tah

Post  patriot Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 pm

this is my Boy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
RoNy_ ROX
patriot
patriot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Olof Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Interesting game.

Rony plans an scout rush and hit feudal at pop 23. But Fata7tah plans an archer rush and hit feudal at 25. Both does a decent dark age and have the same amount of villagers, but something goes wrong.

When Fata7tah engage battle with his skirmisher and archer army, he forgets to bring pikes, and Rony easily defeats the army with his scouts.

What happens next? Rony who has been working on building farms for his scouts now have a lot more food then Fata7tah. Instead of food Fat7ah had set the majority of his villagers on wood for his archer army Sad Since food are the resource that takes the longest time to gather, Rony now has the clear advantage. Because of this Rony can hit castle much earlier, and the game is pretty much over when his knights arrive.

Here are some thinks I want to say to both of you.

Rony:

You planned for an scout rush and did a decent one, but still I think your´s can be improved. You bought the feudal upgrade at 9:40 minutes, but if you train a bit on the pop 21 scout rush you can hit it around 8. Then you will reach feudal around 10 minutes, and be able to attack your opponent around 13.

Fata7tah

You had an decent start, but it might be improved. First off try to buy feudal upgrade when you have pop 23 (or 24 I don't remember) which I heard to be an good number when going archer rush.

When you do an archer rush always bring at least two pikes with your archers. Your skirmishers and archers are an easy target against scouts :/ If you had done this the game might actually had taken an another turn since you had an pretty good spot to attack.

You also brought some villagers for an tower forward. But you forgot to set some villagers on stone - two or three villagers on stone would have done.

The negative part of doing an archer rush is that your food gathering will be slower since you will have to set more villagers on wood. So either you hit really hard with archers and pikes and go a slow castle, or you try to only build archers (and not skirmishers) and then hope to reach a fast castle. But I can have wrong Smile

In over all, you two did a decent game, and it was interesting to watch.
Olof
Olof
Admin

http://www.wretchedradio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fata7tah Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:09 am

yes patriot rony rox i was really surrprised by his level Very Happy gg man
and olof thanx for ur feed back i will try to use ur experience Very Happy
fata7tah
fata7tah
Council

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha_ Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Actually I was really confused about what to do,
I Went with 23 Feudal pop.
Do not know how to play with other civilizations, only Huns.
I hate houses, and maybe someone Realized how I wasted too much time building houses.
Always forgetting to Build Them and leaving at the last minute.
Now I have to train with other civilizations. since the game does not just exist Huns.
Thanks Olof, I vout entar fix everything that went wrong
Smile
Alpha_
Alpha_
Clan member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum