WELCOME IN CoBL CLAN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IN CoBL CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored at uni, their system won't let me on Gameranger :(

2 posters

:: Chit chat

Go down

Bored at uni, their system won't let me on Gameranger :( Empty Bored at uni, their system won't let me on Gameranger :(

Post  rampage Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Although i have perfected my scout rush. 10:17 vs computer hard. 11
Although i wish for 10 minutes would be nice. Always depends on layout of the map in addition. Don't you guys hate it when the lumber camp is quite far away. Can use straglers for a while. Smile
rampage
rampage

Back to top Go down

Bored at uni, their system won't let me on Gameranger :( Empty Re: Bored at uni, their system won't let me on Gameranger :(

Post  rampage Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:13 pm

10:17 feudal by with 22 pop.
rampage
rampage

Back to top Go down

Bored at uni, their system won't let me on Gameranger :( Empty Re: Bored at uni, their system won't let me on Gameranger :(

Post  Olof Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 am

10:17 feudal by with 22 pop.

Good Smile
Olof
Olof
Admin

http://www.wretchedradio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  rampage Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:58 am

Grrr Olof you must show me how to play once got scouts going. I am terrible with basics of farms:wood villagers.
rampage
rampage

Back to top Go down

Post  Olof Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Once you reach feudal set your new bought villagers on farms (you should have enough villagers on wood already). Then use your scouts to harash and disturb your enemy´s economy as much possible. When you have a decent food income from your farms (maybe 8-10 farms) set your new bought villagers on gold. When you have 200 gold buy castle uppgrade, and hopefully you will be able to reach it within maybe 20 or 21 minutes.

Don't worry about micromanagment, just study the theory and then practise it. With your practise comes speed and skills.
Olof
Olof
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rampage Sat May 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Ty. Tips like this is obvious to you guys. But it is the bare importance of the game keeping a strong economy. It's all good being able to do the rush but not if i cannot go on to boom Smile
rampage
rampage

Back to top Go down

Post  Olof Sat May 01, 2010 8:19 pm

I don't want to be finicky but I want you to understand that you can't rush and both do a boom. A boom is all about going for a fast imperial at short time (around 29-30 minutes maybe) and that often by not making a single military unit until imperial age.

About rushes, Patriot found a nice post on an another clan forum that writes about this. You can read about it here
Olof
Olof
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down