WELCOME IN CoBL CLAN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME IN CoBL CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rampage vs CoBL_RoNy

2 posters

Go down

Rampage vs CoBL_RoNy Empty Rampage vs CoBL_RoNy

Post  rampage Mon May 10, 2010 3:33 am

http://www.box.net/shared/ipu3mytsxb

Rony beat me to castle. Held off his first attack. However, once his castle was up i was doomed. I guess i should have stopped producing army. Save for food...
rampage
rampage

Back to top Go down

Rampage vs CoBL_RoNy Empty Re: Rampage vs CoBL_RoNy

Post  Olof Mon May 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Good game. You both play aggressive and quite nice I think. Rony went for an pop 22 scout rush and R4mp4age for an pop 23 archer rush.

R4mp4age I think you did a much better defensive job this time, your stone walls showed to be quite effective. But I think an archer rush might be difficult when you meet the huns since they probably will go scouts, and in castle knights. Next time I would recommend that you either make more pikes with your archers, or instead go for scouts and knights yourself (or Cavalry Archers in castle).

About your skirmisher and pikemen army that "disappeared" in Ronys base, I think you accidentally gave them the order "no attack", since they didn't fight back when Rony sent 2 knights on them Smile The same thing happen to an another squad of pikemen and skirmishers you sent away, but this time it was an wolf that almost ate them all affraid
Olof
Olof
Admin

http://www.wretchedradio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  rampage Mon May 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Haha, yes my micromanagement is shocking! lol i didn't see the wolf one i might go back and have a look at that. But yes slowly getting better. I prefer playing a defensive game more than offensive because it doesn't need as much micro management. Yes kts would be a good option. If the enemy happened to make CA my walls would prevent them getting in. However, what would win. Eg. 10 kts and 10 CA no upgrades on them. I am guessing kts?
rampage
rampage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum